(Redirected from Turtle (submarine))
|Look up turtle in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A turtle is a reptile, most of whose body is shielded by a special bony or cartilaginous shell.
Turtle(s) may also refer to:
- Turtle (gaming), a primarily defensive strategy in various computer games
- Turtles (video game), a 1981 arcade game by Konami
- Turtle: The Incredible Journey, a 2009 German-British-Austrian documentary
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, a superhero franchise, sometimes known as Ninja Turtles or Turtles
- Turtle (comics), two villains who were primarily enemies of Flash
- Turtle (Entourage), a character in the HBO television series Entourage
- The Great and Powerful Turtle, aka "Turtle" or "The Turtle", a character in the Wild Cards novels
- Turtle, a character in Barbara Kingsolver's novels The Bean Trees and Pigs in Heaven
- The Red Turtle, a massive female turtle with a red shell and the titular character of the dialogue-less Japanese animated movie.
- The Turtles, an American folk-rock band, best known for the 1967 hit song "Happy Together"
- Turtles (South Korean band), a K-Hip-Hop band
- "Turtle", a song by South Korean girl group, TWICE from the album, twicetagram
- Turtle Mountain (Alberta), Canada
- Guishan Island (Yilan) or Turtle Mountain, Taiwan
- Turtle Bay (disambiguation)
- Turtle Creek (disambiguation)
- Turtle Island (disambiguation)
- Turtle Lake (disambiguation)
- Turtle, Missouri
- Turtle, Wisconsin, a town
- Turtle Mountains (California)
- Turtle Mound, a prehistoric archaeological site in Florida
- Rio Turtle or Turtle Rock, West Virginia
- Turtle (robot), a class of educational robots used most prominently in the 1970s and 1980s
- Turtle (syntax), a Terse RDF Triple language
- Turtle F2F, a tool for exchanging contents in an anonymous and secure way over a friend-to-friend (F2F) network
- Turtle graphics, using a relative cursor, the "turtle"
- Turtles, small values near the end of the list in sorting; See Comb sort
- Turtle (submersible), the first military diving bell, built during the American Revolutionary War
- DSV Turtle, a retired ocean research submersible of the US Navy
- Turtleback Deck, a nautical term applied to a rounded weather deck
- John Turtle (born 1937), Australian academic and endocrinologist
- Jon Turtle, American film and television producer
- Mitch McConnell, American Politician
- Turtles (chocolate), a type of candy trademarked by DeMet's Candy Company
- Turtle's Records & Tapes, a defunct American retail chain
- Botts' dots, often called turtles in Washington and Oregon
- Turtle (grappling), a grappling position
- Turtle dove, archaic name turtle
- Turtle, a member of the Ancient Order of Turtles, or Turtle Club
- Turtle, a type of spinning float, a breakdancing move
- "Turtles all the way down", an expression of the infinite regress problem in cosmology
- TIRTL, a traffic logger and speed measurement device
- Turtling (disambiguation)
- Tortoise (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Turtle"
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Turtle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.