Tusa may refer to:
- Tusa, Iran, an ancient city in northeastern Iran
- Tusa, Sicily, a comune in the province of Messina, Sicily, Italy
- Tusa, a village in the commune of Sâg, Romania
- Tušice (Hungarian Tusa), a village in the Michalovce district of eastern Slovakia, historically in the Zemplén region of the Kingdom of Hungary
Tusa is the surname of
- Arnold Tusa (born 1940), Canadian politician
- Chris Tusa, American poet and writer
- Frank Tusa (born 1947), American jazz double-bassist, composer and educator
- Sir John Tusa (born 1936), British arts administrator and radio and television journalist
- TUSAS, an acronym for Turkish Aerospace Industries (TAI)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tusa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.