Jump to navigation Jump to search
Tusa may refer to:
- Tusa, Iran, an ancient city in northeastern Iran
- Tusa, Sicily, a comune in the province of Messina, Sicily, Italy
- Tusa, a village in the commune of Sâg, Romania
- Tušice (Hungarian Tusa), a village in the Michalovce district of eastern Slovakia, historically in the Zemplén region of the Kingdom of Hungary
Tusa is the surname of
- Arnold Tusa (born 1940), Canadian politician
- Chris Tusa, American poet and writer
- Frank Tusa (born 1947), American jazz double-bassist, composer and educator
- Sir John Tusa (born 1936), British arts administrator and radio and television journalist
- TUSAS, an acronym for Turkish Aerospace Industries (TAI)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tusa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.