Tuski is a Bengali social drama film directed by Aniket Chattopadhyay and produced by Pradip Churiwal. This film was released on 24 August 2018 in the banner of Macneill Media Private Limited.
This is a story of the disparity between two girl child from rich and poor section of the society. Tuski, a poor girl was born unsung and lives in a family in a slum. She lost her mother just after her birth and was raised by her aunt Ranita. Tuski's father Subrata is an auto-rickshaw driver. For them struggle for survival is more valid than raising issues on morality. Ranita works as a household maid in the family of Tua, another child of Tuski’s age who lives in a highrise beside the slum. While Tua and Tuski get friendly Tua’s mother become over conscious about the difference of their social status. One day Ranita gets sacked from her job on the excuse of Tua picking up a foul word from Tuski, and out of rage against injustice and insult, Ranita would get Tuski admitted to the same English medium school where Tua’s mother wants her daughter to be in.
- Kharaj Mukherjee as De souja
- Rajesh Sharma as Tuski's father
- Anamika Saha
- Priyanka Dutta as Tuski
- Moumi Basu as Tua
- Kanchona Moitra as Ranita
- Poulomi Basu
- Pradip Mukhopadhyay
- Krishnokishor Mukherjee
- Saurav Chakrabarty
- "Cast and crew of upcoming film Tuski takes road for a cause". washingtonbanglaradio.com. Retrieved 23 August 2018.
- "সৃজিতের মতো অসংখ্য বান্ধবী বা কৌশিকের মতো জাতীয় পুরস্কার চাইনি". anandabazar.com (in Bengali). Retrieved 23 August 2018.
- Sen, Zinia (12 January 2017). "Real slumdogs in Aniket's next!". The Times of India. Retrieved 25 March 2019.
- "Kharaj Mukherjee: 'Tuski' raises questions against the current education system". timesofindia.com. Retrieved 23 August 2018.
- "Tuski টুসকি". Retrieved 23 August 2018.
- "Trailer and Poster Launch of Upcoming Bengali Film Tuski". 3 August 2018. Retrieved 23 August 2018.