From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tutu may refer to:
- Tutu (clothing), a costume
- Tutu (island), in the Arno Atoll of the Marshall Islands
- Tutu, Iran, a village in South Khorasan Province, Iran
- Tutu, United States Virgin Islands, a subdivision of the island of Saint Thomas
- Tuţu, a village in Corbița Commune, Vrancea County, Romania
In ancient religion:
In arts and entertainment:
- Tutu (album), a 1986 album by Miles Davis
- "Tūtū", a composition by Liliuokalani, Queen of Hawaiʻi
- Princess Tutu, an anime series, or the titular character
- The wife of Tottles, the Bear character in Lewis Carroll's novel Sylvie and Bruno Concluded
- Tutu (plant), poisonous New Zealand plants of the genus Coriaria
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tutu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.