Jump to navigation Jump to search
Tuzla is a word of Turkish origin which means "place where animals are fed salt". Usually with flat stones where salt is served and the animals may lick from. There are several places that have this as place name:
- Tuzla, Istanbul – a district and a municipality of Istanbul province, Turkey
- Tuzla – a city and municipality in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- the city of Tuzla is also seat of Tuzla Canton
- Tuzla, Constanța – a commune in Constanţa County, Romania
- Lake Tuz – the second largest lake of Turkey
- Tuzla Spit – a spit in the Strait of Kerch in Crimea
- Tuzla Island – an island in the Strait of Kerch in Crimea
- Enkomi or Tuzla – a village just outside the city of Famagusta (Gazimağusa) in north eastern Cyprus
- Tuzla – a coastal community in Adana Province of Turkey.
- On the Bulgarian Black Sea Coast:
- MS Tuzla, now called MS Lodbrog, a Romanian ship
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tuzla.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.