From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up twinning in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Twinning (making a twin of) may refer to:
- In biology and agriculture, producing two offspring (i.e., twins) at a time, or having a tendency to do so;
- Twin towns and sister cities, towns and cities involved in town twinning
- Twinning institutional building tool
- eTwinning, a collaboration in which two schools in different locations are paired and communicate using the internet
- Afri Twin, an exchange partnership between schools in the United Kingdom and South Africa
- Twinning (roads), construction of one road next to another
- In crystallography, crystal twinning refers to intergrown crystal forms that display a twin boundary
- In film, special effects that multiply the presence of the same actor or actress on screen
- In animation, twinning refers to when two parts on opposite sides of a character's body move the same way
- A type of transnational education in which a student does part of their degree course in a local private college and part of it in an overseas institution tied to the college
- Twinning (TV series), a 2015 reality show on VH1
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Twinning.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.