Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up two-bit or two bits in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Two bits or two-bit may also refer to:
- Two bits, a slang term for the American quarter dollar
- Two Bits, a 1995 American dramatic film
- "Two-Bit Manchild", a 1968 song written and performed by Neil Diamond
- Mr. Two Bits (born 1922), football fan of the Florida Gators football team
- Two-Bits Homan (born 1898), Henry Homan, professional American football player in the 1920s
- Two Bits Man, author of the column "Two Bits" in The Technique, Georgia Institute of Technology, US
- Two Bits & Pepper, a 1995 American film
- Two Bit Monsters, a 1980 album by American singer-songwriter John Hiatt
- "Shave and a haircut, two bits", a well-known seven note rhythm
- Two-Bit Mathews, a character in the 1965 American novel The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton
- 2-bit (disambiguation)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Two bits.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.