Jump to navigation Jump to search
Twombly may refer to:
- Carol Twombly, an American calligrapher
- Cy Twombly (1928–2011), an American abstract artist
- Hamilton McKown Twombly, railroad tycoon, owner of Vinland Estate
- Voltaire P. Twombly, a recipient of the Medal of Honor
- Wells Twombly (1935–1977), American sportswriter and author
- Twombly Ridge, Maine, an unorganized area in the United States
In other uses:
- Twombly (cyclecar), an American automobile manufactured between 1913 and 1915
- Bell Atlantic Corp. v. Twombly, a United States Supreme Court case
- Twemlow, the Cheshire parish the name Twombly derives from
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Twombly.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.