Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up tycoon in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A tycoon is a business magnate. The word may also refer to:
- Taikun (大君), a Japanese term of Chinese extraction, the origin of the English word "tycoon"
- Tycoon (TV series), a reality television series fronted by English entrepreneur Peter Jones
- The Tycoon (TV series), a 1960s American TV sitcom starring Walter Brennan
- Tycoon (band), a 1970s rock group
- Tycoon (musical), an English adaption of the French rock opera Starmania
- Tycoon (1947 film), starring John Wayne
- Tycoon (2002 film), about Russian oligarchs
- Tycoon (novel), by Harold Robbins
- Video game genre, see business simulation game
- List of Tycoon games, popular computer games
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tycoon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.