From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up tyke or Tyke in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tyke may refer to:
- Tyke (character), an MGM cartoon character
- Tyke (dog), a dog whose ancestry is generally unknown and that has characteristics of two or more types of breeds
- Tyke (elephant), a female circus elephant
- Tyke (given name), an American masculine given name
- Tyke (pigeon), a Second World War homing pigeon who was awarded the Dickin Medal for gallantry in 1943.
- Tyke, a name given to people from Yorkshire, and Tyke (dialect), the varieties of English used in the Northern England historic county of Yorkshire
- Tyke, a Roman Catholic - Australian slang
- Tyke, a term used for a small child i.e. "The little tyke is down for his nap right now"
See also Tykes
- Leeds Tykes - A rugby union club, now known as Leeds Carnegie.
- The Tykes - nickname for Barnsley F.C.
- Tykes Water - stream that runs north from Aldenham Reservoir to the River Colne
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tyke.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.