From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Type 23 may refer to:
- Bristol Type 23 Badger, a British fighter aircraft
- Nieuport Type 23, a French fighter aircraft
- Norinco Type 23-1 and Type 23-2, the Chinese versions of the Soviet autocannon Nudelman-Rikhter NR-23
- Peugeot Type 23, motor vehicle by the French auto-maker Peugeot
- Type 23 frigate, a Royal Navy frigate class
- Type 23 pillbox, a British WW II defence structure
- Type 23 torpedo boat, a class of torpedo boat built for the German Navy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Type 23.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.