Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Typhoon Nida (T0402, 04W, Dindo) - a May storm that reached Category 5 intensity and approached the Bicol Region.
- Severe Tropical Storm Matmo (2008) (T0803, 04W, Dindo)
- Tropical Storm Doksuri (2012) (T1206, 07W, Dindo)
- Typhoon Lionrock (2016) (T1610, 12W, Dindo) - an erratic system that did many twists and turns in the open sea before hitting mainland Japan.
- Typhoon Hagupit (2020) (T2004, 03W, Dindo) - a storm that formed off the coast of Luzon in early August, and hit the People’s Republic of China.
| Pacific typhoon season names
| article includes a list of named storms that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended storm article.