From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For tropical cyclones with the name "Lee", see Tropical Storm Lee (disambiguation).
A selection of his publications includes:
- X-wind, Refractory IDPs and Cometary Nuclei, 1999, in Proc. IAU Colloquium 168, Astro. Soc. Pacific, San Francisco.
- Proto-stellar Cosmic Rays and Extinct Radioactivities in Meteorites, 1998, Ap. J. 506, 898-912.
- Coral Sr/Ca as a High Precision High Time-Resolution Paleo Thermometer for Sea Surface Temperature: Looking for ENSO Effects in Kuroshio near Taiwan, 1996, Proc. 1995 Nagoya ICBP-PAGES/PEP-II Symposium, 211-216.
- U-Disequilibrium Dating of Corals in Southern Taiwan by Mass Spectrometry, 1993, J. Geol. Soc. China. 36, 57-66.
- Model-Dependent Be-10 Sedimentation Rates for the Taiwan Strait and their Tectonic Significance, 1993, Geology, 21, 423-426.
- First Detection of Fallout Cs-135 and Potential Application of 137Cs/135Cs, 1993, Geochim. Cosmochim. Acta(Letters), 57, 3493-3497.
|This article about a Taiwanese scientist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about an astronomer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|