U.S. Career Institute
The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for companies and organizations. (September 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Motto||Dream • Learn • Succeed|
|Type||Distance Education, Private|
U.S. Career Institute offers self-paced certificate and associate degree programs. These programs focus on vocational and career-oriented subject areas. Courses are via distance learning and can be taken from any geographical location.
U.S. Career Institute is owned and operated by Weston Distance Learning, Inc., which was founded in 1981.
Students enrolling in the institution receive personal home-study training, via correspondence or online. All courses are self-paced.
U.S. Career Institute is nationally accredited by the Distance Education Accreditation Commission (DEAC), a nationally recognized accrediting agency which is approved by the U.S. Department of Education (USDE) and recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA). U.S. Career Institute is also an Accredited Member of the Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating.
- "Colorado business". The Denver Post. Media News Group. 2007-07-11. Retrieved 2008-04-09.
- "Better Business Bureau". USCI Better Business Bureau Verification. 2005-06-02. Retrieved 2008-06-09.
- "Report from the Accrediting Commission" (PDF). DEAC Distance Education Accreditation Commission. July 27, 2015. Retrieved 2017-07-20.
- "Database of Institutions Accredited by Recognized U.S. Accrediting Organizations". U.S. Career Institute. Council for Higher Education Accreditation. Retrieved 2017-07-20.
- "Weston Distance Learning Inc - Review - Online Education in Fort Collins, CO". BBB Business Review. Retrieved 2016-06-14.
- Official U.S. Career Institute site
- Weston Distance Learning, Inc.
- USCI Better Business Bureau Verification
|This article about an education organization is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|