From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from UBA)
Uba or UBA (and diacritic variations) may refer to:
- Ubá, small tropical city in the state of Minas Gerais, Brazil
- Uba, Nigeria, part of Askira/Uba Local Government Area in Borno State
- Uba River, in Kazakhstan
- "Underwater Breathing Apparatus", some types of rebreather scuba set
- United Bank for Africa, an International bank with headquarters in Lagos, Nigeria
- University Basketball Alliance, a college basketball league in Chinese Tapei
- Universal Basketball Association a second-tier professional basketball association in the United States
- Universal Business Adapter
- Universidad de Buenos Aires, University of Buenos Aires, Argentina
- User Behavior Analytics, an application of Big data security analytics referring to analysis of user access and user behavior
- Royal Union of Belgian Radio Amateurs
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Uba.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.