UEP may refer to:
- Unique-event polymorphism, a class of genetic markers used to define haplogroups
- United Egg Producers, an agricultural cooperative in the Midwestern United States which represents the interests of regional egg producers
- University of Eastern Philippines, a public university in Northern Samar province
- University of Exeter Press, an academic press based in Exeter, United Kingdom
- United Effort Plan, a property-holding organization of the FLDS Church
- Ashmolean Museum University Engagement Programme, a teaching programme of the Ashmolean Museum of Art and Archaeology in the University of Oxford
- US Expatriate Pension, a type of pension/retirement solution for US tax payers who are non US residents
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title UEP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.