UMM may refer to:
- UN/CEFACT's Modeling Methodology (UMM), a business process modeling methodology of the United Nations
- UMM (União Metalo-Mecânica), a metal works factory and former Portuguese automobile manufacturer
- University of Minnesota Morris
- Underground Music Movement an Italian disco label, later turned clothing line
- Urban Male Magazine, a Canadian men's magazine
- Umm Kulthum, Egyptian singer
- "Um" or "umm", an instance of speech disfluency
- UMM blocks, Urea-molasses multinutrient blocks
- Arabic word for mother
- University of Maine at Machias, a college in Machias, Maine
- University of Muhammadiyah Malang, a college in Malang, Indonesia
- University of Medicine, Mandalay, a medical institute in Mandalay.
- Unified Markov model
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title UMM.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.