|Phil Guarneschelli (President & CEO)|
|Revenue||1 billion (FY 2016)|
Number of employees
|11,000 employees; 2,900 medical staff|
This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (July 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
UPMC Pinnacle, part of the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC) system as of September 1, 2017, is a healthcare provider in central Pennsylvania and surrounding rural communities. Its more than 2,900 physicians and allied health professionals and approximately 11,000 employees serve a 10-county area at outpatient facilities and eight acute care hospitals with over 1,360 licensed beds: UPMC Pinnacle Harrisburg, UPMC Pinnacle Community Osteopathic, UPMC Pinnacle West Shore, UPMC Pinnacle Carlisle, UPMC Pinnacle Hanover, UPMC Pinnacle Lancaster, UPMC Pinnacle Lititz, and UPMC Pinnacle Memorial. The not-for-profit system anticipates providing $17 million in community benefits and caring for more than 1.2 million area residents in FY 2018.
UPMC Pinnacle pursues innovative treatment options for the region through cardiac and cancer clinical trials, while offering community services including medical home-certified primary care, emergency and urgent care, Magnet-recognized nursing excellence, imaging, high-volume maternity care and a level III NICU, and workplace-based wellness services. UPMC Pinnacle includes a cardiovascular Institute, and Cancer Institute, as well as a Bone and Joint Institute, Neurosurgery and Neurosciences Institute, and Spine Care Center.
List of UPMC Pinnacle facilities
On September 11, 2017, UPMC Pinnacle unveiled its new branding since officially merging with UPMC.
Location of Hospitals
- UPMC Pinnacle Carlisle in Carlisle, Pennsylvania
- UPMC Pinnacle Community Osteopathic in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
- UPMC Pinnacle Hanover in Hanover, Pennsylvania
- UPMC Pinnacle Harrisburg in downtown Harrisburg
- UPMC Pinnacle Lancaster in Lancaster, Pennsylvania
- UPMC Pinnacle Lititz in Lititz, Pennsylvania
- UPMC Pinnacle Memorial in York, Pennsylvania
- UPMC Pinnacle West Shore in Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
- Seidle Memorial Hospital in Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
Location of outpatient facilities in Pennsylvania: Annville, Camp Hill, Carlisle, Chambersburg, Dillsburg, Harrisburg (several locations), Hershey, Hummelstown, Lemoyne, Marysville, Mechanicsburg (several locations), Middletown, Millersburg, Newport. See complete list here: http://www.pinnaclehealth.org/locations/
- Wenner, David (September 1, 2017). "PinnacleHealth announces completion of mergers with UPMC, Hanover Hospital". The Patriot-News. PennLive.com. Retrieved September 1, 2017.
- "UPMC Pinnacle Completes Affiliation with Hanover HealthCare PLUS" (Press release). UPMC Pinnacle. September 1, 2017. Retrieved September 1, 2017.
- Miller, Barbara (May 2, 2014). "UPMC Pinnacle unveils its new health care brand". PennLive. Retrieved September 17, 2017.