From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
USO most often refers to the United Service Organizations, a nonprofit that provides services to United States service members and families.
USO may also refer to:
- USO (rapper) (born 1981), Danish rapper
- USO, Udaipur Solar Observatory, in Rajasthan, India
- USO, Unidentified submerged object, unknown object in water
- USO, Unilateral salpingo-oopherectomy, the surgical removal of an ovary and a fallopian tube on the same side
- USO, Unión Sindical Obrera, a Spanish trade union
- USO, the NYSE Arca symbol for United States Oil Fund, a fund that attempts to track the price of crude oil
- USO, Universal service obligation, the practice of providing basic services to every resident of a country
- Üso Ewin, a character from the anime series Mobile Suit Victory Gundam
- The Usos, twins Jimmy and Jey (born 1985), a Samoan-American professional-wrestling tag team
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title USO.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.