USRC Vigilant may refer to:
- USRC Vigilant (1791), the first cutter in the Revenue Marine 1791–1798
- USRC Vigilant (1797), a cutter in service from 1797–1812
- USRC Vigilant (1812), a schooner in commission from 1812 to 1842
- USRC Vigilant (1843), 1843–1844, destroyed in a hurricane
- USRC Vigilant (1856), 1856–1866
- USRC Vigilant (1876), a schooner 1876–?
- USRC Vigilant (1910), 1910–1940
- See also
- Ships of the Revenue Cutter Service and the US Coast Guard were often placed under the authority of the US Navy during times of war.
|This article includes a list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.|