From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
USS Adams may refer to:
- USS Adams (1799), was a 28-gun frigate launched in 1799 and active in the War of 1812 and scuttled to prevent capture in 1814.
- USS Adams (1874), was a wooden screw steamer commissioned in 1876 and decommissioned in 1919
- USS Adams (DM-27), was a destroyer minelayer serving at the end of World War II.
- USS Charles F. Adams (DDG-2) a guided missile destroyer that served during the Cold War.
- The 200-ton brig Adams was purchased during the summer of 1812 but captured by the British and renamed the HMS Detroit. The Americans briefly recaptured her but had to abandon her when she grounded; she was then burnt
- USS John Adams
|This article includes a list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.|