Jump to navigation Jump to search
- USS Cherokee (1859), was a blockade gunboat during the American Civil War.
- USS Cherokee (SP-1104), was a steam yacht built in 1903 and commissioned as a patrol ship in the Atlantic during World War I.
- USS Cherokee (SP-458), was built in 1891 but commissioned as a tug during World War I.
- USS Cherokee (AT-66), was a World War II era tug.
- "Cherokee II (No. 1104)". DANFS. US Navy: Naval History and Heritage Command Naval History and Heritage Command. Retrieved 23 April 2019.
|list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.This article includes a|