From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- USS Lawrence (1813) was a brig which acted as Commodore Oliver Perry's flagship during the first part of the Battle of Lake Erie until she became unmanageable in that action.
- USS Lawrence (1843) was also a brig decommissioned in 1846.
- USS Lawrence (DD-8) was a 400-ton Bainbridge-class destroyer, commissioned in 1903 and serving until 1920.
- USS Lawrence (DD-250) was a Clemson-class destroyer, serving from 1921 to 1945.
- USS Lawrence (DDG-4) was a Charles F. Adams-class destroyer commissioned in 1962, and serving until 1994.
|This article includes a list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.|