From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Four ships of the United States Navy have been named USS Missouri in honor of the state of Missouri:
- USS Missouri (1841), a sidewheel frigate launched in 1841 and destroyed by fire in August 1843
- USS Missouri (BB-11), a Maine-class battleship in service from 1900 to 1922.
- USS Missouri (BB-63), an Iowa-class battleship in service (variably) from 1944 to 1992; site of the official Japanese surrender of World War II; now a floating war memorial at Naval Base Pearl Harbor, Hawaii
- USS Missouri (SSN-780), a Virginia-class submarine commissioned in 2010
- SS Missouri, several merchant ships with this name
|This article includes a list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.|