From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The first, USS Young (DD-312) was a Clemson-class destroyer, launched in 1919 and wrecked in the Honda Point Disaster of 1923.
- The second, USS Young (DD-580) was a Fletcher-class destroyer, launched in 1942 and stricken in 1968.
- USS Cassin Young (DD-793), a Fletcher-class destroyer
- USS John Young (DD-973) was also named for Captain Young. She was launched in 1976 and stricken in 2002.
- USS Walter X. Young, a destroyer escort
|This article includes a list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.|