From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ubangi (also spelled Ubangui or Ubanghi) may refer to:
- Ubangi Province in the north of Zaire
- Ubangi River, tributary of the Congo River in the region of Central Africa
- Ubangi-Shari, a French colony which became the Central African Republic
- Apostolic Vicariate of Belgian Ubanghi, a former Catholic missionary (initially an Apostolic Prefecture)
- An obsolescent term for African women with lip plates, see Lip plate#Ubangi misnomer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ubangi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.