From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ubique is Latin for "everywhere", and may refer to:
- Ubiquitous, the English equivalent (being everywhere at once / omnipresent)
- Ubique (company).
- Ubique Engineering GmbH (company).
- Ubique (poem), by Rudyard Kipling.
- Ubique (publication), by the American Geographical Society
and is the motto of:
- Foreign Affairs magazine
- Royal Regiment of Artillery of the British Army
- Corps of Royal Engineers of the British Army
- Royal Canadian Artillery of the Canadian Army
- Royal Australian Artillery of the Australian Army
- Royal Australian Engineers of the Australian Army
- Canadian Military Engineers of the Canadian Army
- Sri Lanka Engineers of the Sri Lanka Army
- South African Artillery
- Royal New Zealand Artillery
- Royal New Zealand Engineers
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ubique.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.