From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Udayagiri ('Udaya' meaning morning and 'giri' meaning peak, Udayagiri translates as the peak on which morning sunlight falls first) is the name of many places in India, among them:
- Udayagiri, Andhra Pradesh, a village and mandal (administrative subdivision)
- Udayagiri, Kannur, a village in Thaliparamba taluk of Kannur District in Kerala.
- Udayagiri, Odisha, Buddhist complex in Odisha composed of major stupas and viharas.
- Udayagiri and Khandagiri Caves, the site of ruins of a complex of buildings near Bhubaneswar
- Udayagiri Fort, one in Tamil Nadu and the other in Andhra Pradesh
- Udaygiri Caves, caves near Vidisha in Madhya Pradesh
- G. Udayagiri, a town in Odisha
- Udayagiri Raja Maha Vihara, an ancient Buddhist temple in Sri Lanka.
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.