Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ugolino is an Italian masculine given name, and may refer to:
- Ugolino della Gherardesca (c. 1220 – 1289), Italian nobleman who features prominently in Canto 32 of Dante's Inferno
- Ugolino and His Sons (Carpeaux), a marble sculpture
- Pope Gregory IX (born Ugolino di Conti)
- Ugolino III Trinci, Lord of Foligno (1386–1415)
- Nino Visconti (Ugolino Visconti), Giudice of Gallura
- Ugolino di Nerio, Italian painter active in Siena and Florence
- Ugolino de Vivaldo, Genoese explorer
- Ugolino II Trinci Lord of Foligno (1343–1353).
- Ugolino di Prete Ilario, Italian painter from Siena
- Ugolino Brunforte, Italian Friar Minor and chronicler
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ugolino.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.