Ukrainian Male Chorus of Edmonton
The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (February 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The Ukrainian Male Chorus of Edmonton (UMCE) was founded in 1984 and has performed at many events and festival both in Canada and internationally. Performances include Expo '86, the International Choral Festival, along with tours to Ukraine, Poland, and Eastern Europe. Each year the UMCE hosts a Christmas concert, A Festive Mosaic. A Festive Mosaic is hosted by the UMCE and hosts several different groups each year, including soloists, duos, and other choirs from the Edmonton region. The concert is usually held at McDougall United Church. The UMCE is also a member of the Alberta Choral Federation (ACF). The UMCE has also performed numerous times with the Edmonton Symphony Orchestra (ESO) at the Winspear Centre in downtown Edmonton, Alberta.
|2014||Latvia, Poland, Vienna|
|1986||Expo 86 – Vancouver, British Columbia|
- todocanada. "The Ukrainian Male Chorus of Edmonton presents A Festival Mosaic". To Do Canada.
- "Ukrainian Male Chorus – Ukrainian Pysanka Festival". Ukrainian Pysanka Festival.
- "A Festival Mosaic feat. Ukrainian Male Chorus of Edmonton at McDougall United Church (Edmonton) on December 6, 2014 – YEG Live". YEG Live.
- "Ukrainian Male Chorus of Edmonton". Global News.
- "Guest Performances". Edmonton Metropolitan Chorus.
- Paramagnus Developments Inc. "A Festive Mosaic". ShareEdmonton.
- Great West Newspapers, LP. "Ukrainian Male Chorus celebrates the world". St. Albert Gazette.
|This Alberta-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|