From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ulaan (Mongolian: Улаан, red) is part of many names, signifying:
- Ulaanbaatar, the capital of Mongolia
- Ulaangom the capital of Uvs Aimag (province) in Mongolia
- Ulaan Tsutgalan waterfall, near the Orkhon River the in Övörkhangai Aimag
- several sums (districts) in different Aimags of Mongolia
- two prefecture-level cities in Inner Mongolia
- county level in China
- Wulan County, in Qinghai, China
- Ulaan-Ude (Buryat) or Ulan-Ude (Russian), the capital of the republic Buryatia
- Ulan Bator (band), a French experimental post-rock band
- Atai Ulaan, a Buryat shamanist deity.
- Ulaan Taiga, a mountain range in north Mongolia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ulaan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.