From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ulm is a city in Germany.
Ulm may also refer to:
- Free Imperial City of Ulm (1181–1803), a State of the Holy Roman Empire
- Battle of Ulm, a battle which took place there in 1805 during the Napoleonic wars
- University of Ulm
- Ulm School of Design, an influential school that existed from 1953 to 1968
- Ulm, a village in Cerbăl Commune, Hunedoara County, Romania
- Ulm, Arkansas, United States
- Ulm, Montana, United States
- Charles Ulm (1898-1934), pioneer Australian aviator
- Stefan Ulm (born 1975), five-time world champion and two-time Olympic silver medalist in sprint canoeing
- David Ulm (born 1984), French football player
- the nickname of the École Normale Supérieure college in Paris
ULM may stand for:
- University of Louisiana at Monroe
- IATA and FAA codes for New Ulm Municipal Airport
- In ultralight aviation, ultralight/microlight aircraft
- Unión LatinoAmericana de Motociclismo
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ulm.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.