(Redirected from Ultra violence)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up ultraviolence in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ultraviolence or Ultra-violence may refer to:
- A term used in the Anthony Burgess novel A Clockwork Orange and the Stanley Kubrick film of the same name
- Ultraviolence (band) an industrial/techno band headed by Johnny Violent, AKA Jonathan Casey
- Ultraviolence (album), a 2014 album by Lana Del Rey
- The Ultra-Violence, the 1987 debut album by thrash metal band Death Angel
- "Ultraviolence" (song), a 2014 single by Lana Del Rey
- "Ultra-Violence", a song by Lower Class Brats from their 1998 album "Rather Be Hated Than Ignored"
- "Ultraviolence", a song by New Order from their 1983 album Power, Corruption & Lies
- "Ultraviolence/Screaming", a medly of songs by Scream from their 1983 album Still Screaming
- "Ultraviolence", a song by Heartsrevolution released in 2008
- "The Ultraviolence", a song by Joe Stump from his 1993 album Guitar Dominance!
- Ultraviolence, a hardcore wrestling style in Combat Zone Wrestling
- Ultra-violence, is the second hardest difficulty mode in the 1993 video game Doom, and the third hardest difficulty mode in the 2016 video game Doom
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ultraviolence.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.