From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
An ulu is an Inuit cutting knife.
Ulu may also refer to:
- University of London Union, the students' union for the University of London
- Ulu, Samoan and Hawaiian local name for breadfruit
- ulu, ISO 639-3 code for the Uma’ Lasan language, a language of Borneo
- Sue Ulu (b. 1963), American voice actor
- Ulu Grosbard (b. 1929), theater and film director and film producer
- Ulu Peninsula, Antarctica
- Ulu, North Khorasan, a village in Iran
- Ulu, Russia, a rural locality (a selo) in the Sakha Republic, Russia
- Ulu, South Sudan, a town in South Sudan close to the Adar oilfield
- Ulu (Island) is a small island in the Bismarck Archipelago, Papau New Guinea
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ulu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.