From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ume in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ume is a name for Prunus mume, a species of Asian plum in the family Rosaceae.
Ume may also refer to:
- Ume Sami, one of the Sami languages of Northern Europe
- Ume River, one of the main rivers in northern Sweden
- Ume, Ōita, a town in Minamiamabe District, Ōita, Japan
- "Ume" (song), a 2013 song by Shiritsu Ebisu Chūgaku
- Ume, a dialect of the Isoko language of Nigeria
- Ume, a dialect of the Wipi language, an Eastern Trans-Fly language of Papua New Guinea
- Ume (ship), several Japanese ships named Ume (梅 / うめ?, "Prunus mume")
- Umeå, a Swedish city
- Umê script, a form of Tibetan writing
- University of Maine, U being an abbreviation of university, ME being an abbreviation of Maine. (U-me).
UME may refer to:
- UME - the IATA airport code for Umeå Airport in Alvik, Umeå, Sweden
- Unidad Militar de Emergencias, a branch of the Spanish Armed Forces
- Universal Music Enterprises, the catalogue division of Universal Music Group
- Ubuntu Mobile & Embedded, a version of the Ubuntu Linux distribution aimed at mobile devices.
- Ultramicroelectrode, in electrochemistry, a working electrode in a three electrode system with a critical dimension smaller than that of a diffusion layer in a readily accessed experiment
- Ume Warqa, companion of the Islamic prophet Muhammad
- Ume Kenjirō, legal scholar and a founder of Hosei University in Meiji Japan
- Ume Matsuzaka from Crayon Shin Chan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ume.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.