Una familia con Ángel
This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Una Familia con Ángel|
|Country of origin||Mexico|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||100|
|Executive producer(s)||Alfredo de la Lama|
|Running time||30 minutes|
|Original network||TV Azteca|
|Original release||August 18, 1998 – 1999|
- Mariana Torres (Played by Laura Luz) A professional hard-working woman who is divorced and has one son, Adrián, she lives with her son and her mom in a very elegant zone of Mexico City, Mariana is a very important business woman but she has no time to take care of her son and her house.
- Ángel Leal (Played by Daniel Martínez) A humble man with one daughter, Paulina. Ángel's wife died six years ago and he's looking for a job to give a good life to her daughter, he finds Mariana Torres and works with her as her butler.
- Mona Ríos (Played by Maritza Morgado) She is Mariana's mom, an open-minded woman who wants her daughter to start a new relationship with Ángel, she tries to create a romantic atmosphere between Ángel and Mariana during all the series.
- Paulina and Adrián - Ángel's daughter and Mariana's son.
The series never had a last episode, the audience never knew if Mariana and Ángel really had a love relationship or not, because the show was canceled after the first year.
The show was a smash hit during the late 90's and even in re-runs from 2000 to 2002. The series was shown starting in 1998 on Telemundo in the United States.
- Baxter, Kevin (December 20, 1998). "Old Series and Game Shows Now Sport a Spanish Accent". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved 24 October 2016.
|This comedy television series-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|