From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Unagi is the Japanese word for freshwater eels.
Unagi can also mean:
- The original Japanese title of the 1997 film The Eel
- Unagi, a character in the videogame Super Mario 64
- Unagi, a character in the Japanese visual novel Popotan
- Unagi, a character in the animated TV show Avatar: The Last Airbender
- Unagi is the first of a group of five episodes (Unagi, Unagi II, III...) dedicated to the development of a "weaponless fighting technic" by Perceval and Karadoc in the French TV show Kaamelott.
- Unagi, the codename for the media playback engine derived from Winamp core technologies
- The One With Unagi, the 17th episode of the 6th season of the TV show Friends
- Team 356 Unagi, a Street Rally Team from Belgium (Jeroen De Lathouwer, Jean-Marc Wojciechowski and Sven Dekoster).
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Unagi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.