(Redirected from Unborn)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up unborn in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The Unborn may refer to:
- Unborn, any stage of prenatal development from fertilization to birth
- Wu Sheng Lao Mu, the creator of the universe according to the Way of Former Heaven doctrine
- Anutpada, the Buddhist doctrine of the absence of an origin
- The Unborn, the UK title for Tomorrow's Children, a 1934 American film directed by Crane Wilbur
- The Unborn (1991 film), starring Brooke Adams
- The Unborn (2003 film), written and directed by Bhandit Thongdee
- The Unborn (2009 film), written and directed by David S. Goyer
- The Unborn (album), by Mors Principium Est
- Unborn (album), by Six Feet Under
- Unborn, a plot-relevant species from the Bloody Roar video game series
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Unborn.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.