Uncle Sam (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Uncle Sam in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Uncle Sam is an iconic figure and a national personification of the United States of America.
Uncle Sam may also refer to:
- Uncle Sam (comics), Quality Comics/DC Comics character
- Uncle Sam (Vertigo), two-part comic book series by Steve Darnall and Alex Ross
- Uncle Sam (diamond)
- Uncle Sam (film), a 1997 film
- Uncle Sam (singer)
- Uncle Sam (song) by Madness
- Uncle Sam Cereal
- Uncle Sam (sidewheeler 1852), a side-wheel paddle steamer tug, first steamboat to ascend the Colorado River
- Uncle Sam, California, former name of Kelseyville, California
- Uncle Sam, Louisiana, former name of Independence, Louisiana
- Uncle Sam Plantation
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Uncle Sam.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.