From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up uncouple, uncoupler, or uncoupling in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Uncoupling or uncouple may refer to:
- Uncoupling (neuropsychopharmacology), changes in neurochemical binding sites as a consequence of drug tolerance.
- An uncoupling protein in cell biology.
- Uncoupling (or decoupling) rail vehicles.
- Decoupling (disambiguation)
- Coupling (disambiguation)
- Coupler (disambiguation)
- Couple (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Uncoupling.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.