From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up undefined in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Undefined refers to something that lacks definition.
Undefined may also refer to:
- Undefined behavior, computer code whose behavior is not specified under certain conditions
- Undefined value, a condition where an expression does not have a correct value
- Undefined, a function or variable lacking declaration
- Undefined, a variable lacking initialisation
- Undefined, an unavailable linker symbol (function, or global variable); see dynamic linker
- Undefined citizenship, a term used in Estonia to denote a post-Soviet form of statelessness
- Null (disambiguation)
- Void (disambiguation)
- Invalid (disambiguation)
- Definition (disambiguation)
- Definable (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Undefined"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Undefined.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.