|Look up undefined in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Undefined refers to something that lacks definition.
Undefined may also refer to:
- Undefined behavior, computer code whose behavior is not specified under certain conditions
- Undefined value, a condition where an expression does not have a correct value
- Undefined variable
- Undefined, a function or variable lacking a declaration
- Undefined, a variable lacking initialization
- Undefined, an unavailable linker symbol (function, or global variable)
- Undefined citizenship, a term used in Estonia to denote a post-Soviet form of statelessness
- Null (disambiguation)
- Void (disambiguation)
- Invalid (disambiguation)
- Definition (disambiguation)
- Definable (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Undefined"
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Undefined.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.