From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up underwater in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Underwater refers to the realm below the surface of a body of water.
Underwater may also refer to:
- Underwater (band), an American band formed in the late 1990s
- Underwater (album), album by American singer-songwriter Joshua Radin
- "Underwater" (Mika song), a 2012 song by British singer Mika
- "Underwater" (Delerium song), a 2002 song by electronic music group Delerium
- "Underwater", a song by Circa Zero from Circus Hero
- "Underwater", a song by Switchfoot from The Legend of Chin
- Underwater (comics), by Chester Brown
- Underwater!, a 1955 movie starring Jane Russell
- In American usage, a term meaning negative equity
- Unterwasser (German for "underwater"), a village in Switzerland
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Underwater.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.