From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Unihan in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Unihan may also refer to:
- Unihan Database, a web data file  maintained by the Unicode Consortium, which provides information about all of the unified Han characters encoded in the Unicode standard
- UniHan IME, an input method based on the IIIMF framework
- Unihan font, a Unicode font developed by Ross Paterson in 1993
- UNIHAN refers to University of Hanover, Hanover, Germany
- Unihan, a company that split from Asus
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Unihan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.