The Unitarian Society or Unitarian Society may refer to:
- Unitarian Society (Fall River), an historic church building in Fall River, Massachusetts
- First Unitarian Society (disambiguation)
- First Unitarian Society of Madison, a Unitarian Universalist congregation in Shorewood Hills, Madison, Wisconsin
- First Unitarian Society in Newton, West Newton, Newton, Massachusetts
- First Unitarian Congregational Society, a Unitarian Universalist congregation in Brooklyn, New York
- Unitarian Universalist Religious Society of Spain, an attempt to organize Unitarian Universalism in Spain
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Unitarian Society.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.