University Hospital of Basel
|University Hospital of Basel|
|Affiliated university||University of Basel|
The University Hospital of Basel (German: Universitätsspital Basel, USB), in Basel, is one of the five university hospitals of Switzerland. Since 1842 it is located in a former palace, the Markgräflerhof.
With an approximate 670 beds, USB is the biggest healthcare facility in north-western Switzerland.
USB provides services in all fields of medicine apart from pediatrics.
- "University Hospital Basel". Swiss Health. 2016.
- "University Hospital Basel". EBMT. 2016.
- "University Hospital of Basel". Gruner. 2016.
- "Universitätsspital Basel". Helsana. 2016.
- "Steve Jobs went to Switzerland in search of cancer treatment". Fortune. 18 January 2011.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Universitätsspital Basel.|
|This article about a Swiss building or structure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|