University of the Air (CBC radio series)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
University of the Air was an educational radio programme produced by the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation from the late 1950s until 1965, consisting of recorded lectures on various subjects.
- University of the Air (TV series), which began on CTV in 1966, although there is otherwise no known association with the CBC radio series.
- "Interpretation of China, #6: The Republican Era: Nationalist China, 1912-1949". University of the Air. CBC. 11 November 1958. Retrieved 2007-09-30.
- "A Monday in 1959". CBC. 2006. Retrieved 2007-09-30. University of the Air was on the CBC Radio schedule 0945-1015.
- "40 Years of Great Ideas". CBC. c. 2005. Archived from the original on 2007-07-10. Retrieved 2007-09-30.
- ""The growth of the novel": eight radio talks as heard on CBC University of the Air, by Paul West". Library and Archives Canada. Retrieved 2007-09-30.
- "Canadian Poets: F.R. Scott, Other Publications". University of Toronto Library. Retrieved 2007-09-30. References Scott's "The Canadian Constitution and Human Rights", broadcast as four episodes in 1959.
|This Canadian Broadcasting Corporation article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a radio show or program in Canada is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|