|Cecil "Unk" White|
|Born||Cecil John White
Auckland, New Zealand
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
|Occupation||Cartoonist, illustrator, artist|
He produced the comic strips, Freckles in 1928 and The Adventures of Blue Hardy for Pix magazine in 1938.
He was also a highly regarded painter in watercolours.
From the late 1960s White drew many of the architectural drawings in the Rigby Sketchbook series.
- Unk White's Laugh Parade Frank Johnson, Sydney 1940
- Unk White's Second Laugh Parade Frank Johnson, Sydney 1940
- Unk White's Giggles Pinnacle Press, Sydney 1943
illustrations for Rigby Sketchbook series (pub. Adelaide) inc.:
- The Rocks, Sydney by Olaf Ruhen, 1966
- Sydney Harbour Sketchbook by R Sriber, 1968
- Auckland Sketchbook by M H Holcroft, 1969
- Norfolk Island Sketchbook by R Sriber, 1969
- New England Sketchbook by Peter Newell, 1970
- Ballarat and Western Goldfields Sketchbook by John Bechervaise, 1970
- Bendigo and Eastern Goldfields Sketchbook by John Bechervaise, 1970
- Hawkesbury River Sketchbookby Frank Cayley 1970
- Blue Mountains Sketchbook by John Bechervaise, 1971
- Nineteenth Century Sydney Sketchbook by Tess van Sommers, 1974
- Paddington Sketchbook by Patricia Thompson 1975
- Queensland Sketchbook by Peter Newell, 1976
- Historic Sydney Sketchbook by Olaf Ruhen, Patricia Thompson, 1977 ISBN 0-7270-0276-7
- Kerr, Joan (1996). "Unk White". Design & Art Australia Online. Retrieved 18 October 2011.
- "History of the ACA". Australian Cartoonists' Association. Retrieved 18 October 2011.