Jump to navigation Jump to search
Unryū (雲龍) may refer to:
- the Cloud Dragon Unryū, a mythical creature in Japanese folklore.
- A number of Japanese naval ships named after it:
- Unryū-class aircraft carrier, World War II Japanese aircraft carriers
- Japanese aircraft carrier Unryū, the lead ship of her class of fleet aircraft carriers built for the Imperial Japanese Navy (IJN) during World War II
- Japanese submarine Unryū (SS-502), Japanese Sōryū-class submarine launched in 2008
- Unryū Kyūkichi, an early 19th-century sumo champion
- Akari Unryū, anime character
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Unryū.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.