From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up uplift in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Uplift may refer to:
- Geologic uplift and, specifically, tectonic uplift, geological processes.
- Uplift (science fiction), upgrading the capacities of a species or a civilization.
- Uplift Universe, the setting for a series of novels by David Brin in which Biological Uplift is a central aspect
- Stellar uplift, the theoretical prospect of moving a stellar mass
- 'Uplift factor', or simply "uplift", the adjustments to employee salaries or benefits, especially in countries of the British Commonwealth
- Uplift modelling, the uplift of a marketing campaign is usually defined as the difference in response rate between a treated group and a randomized control group
- Uplifting trance, a musical genre similar to progressive trance
- "Uplift", a song by Pantera from their 2000 album Reinventing the Steel
- "Uplift", a Pegasus Award winning song by Andrew Eigel
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Uplift.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.