Upper Room (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The "Upper Room", or Cenacle, was the site of the Last Supper.
Upper Room may also refer to:
- The Upper Room (band), a defunct UK rock music band
- The Upper Room (Devotional and Ministry Organization), a worldwide ministry, publisher of the daily devotional guide of the same name
- The Upper Room (paintings), an installation of paintings by Chris Ofili
- In the Upper Room, a ballet by U.S. choreographer Twyla Tharp, first performed in 1986
- "The Upper Room", a song made popular by Mahalia Jackson
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Upper Room.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.