Upper Room (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Upper Room, or Cenacle, was the site of the Last Supper. The term can also refer to the following:
- The Upper Room (band), a defunct UK rock music band
- The Upper Room (United Methodist Church), a worldwide ministry dedicated to daily prayer and spiritual formation
- The Upper Room Prayer and Worship Center, a 24-hour prayer center in the USA
- The Upper Room (paintings), an installation of paintings by Chris Ofili
- In the Upper Room, a ballet by US choreographer Twyla Tharp, first performed in 1986.
- "The Upper Room," a song made popular by Mahalia Jackson
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Upper Room.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.